HOWE STREET PARK
255 W. EDISON ST, ALCOA
JOHN SEVIER PARK
1998 SEQUOYAH AVE, MARYVILLE
LOUISVILLE POINT PARK
3272 COX RD, LOUISVILLE
209 E. FRANKLIN ST, ALCOA
OLDFIELD MINI PARK
225 BURN ST, MARYVILLE
PEARSON SPRINGS PARK
1467 MONTVALE STATION RD, MARYVILLE
POOLS & ATHLETIC COMPLEXES
Come be a part of our 1st annual “Paws in the Park” dog festival that will be located in the PetSafe Pistol Creek Dog Park area in Maryville. Dog owners with friendly dogs or those that just love dogs in general are welcome to attend. Activities will include a Dog Talent Show, Dog Parade, Blount County K-9 demonstration, photo booth, grooming and pet massages, pet supply and adoption vendors, and more. For more detailed information, visit www.parksrec.com.
Be sure to bring your rain jacket in case of a pop up shower and a blanket or chair.
Dog Talent Show is free but, please register online below.
Saturday, May 4
Time: 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Location: PetSafe Pistol Creek Dog Park – On the Greenway behind Midland Plaza
Cost: FREE for general admission
*Some of the extra activities/food will have a cost - credit cards accepted.
Visit http://parksrec.com/petsafe-dog-park.html for rules on general use of the grounds.
· Bring lawn chairs for seating.
· Parking available at the Health Department and along treeline behind Midland Plaza.
· Dogs must be on leashes at all times outside the dog park fence area.
· Pet owners may want to bring extra water and a bowl for dogs due to possible high demand in the actual dog park area.
· Pet owners are welcome to have dogs in costume if they would like or just show off their adorable dog during the Pet Parade.
· Register for the Dog Talent Show on-site. Then pet names will be-randomly drawn and announced on PA system at the time of the show. Time is limited so it’s possible not all registered dogs will be able to display their talent.
· Pet massages, grooming, pet-icures, photos, and food vendors will have a cost.
· Visitors assume personal risk and should keep children controlled around dogs at all times.
The Parks and Recreation Commission does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, genetic information or disabling condition in employment opportunities or in the provision of parks and recreation services.